Friday, January 16, 2009

I hate Internet explorer!

So, if you have Firefox you have the great pleasure of reading blogs the way they are suppose to be. No pictures are covering up text, no words spread out in weird places, it's the way that that the blog was written! Today I looked at my blog from an Internet Explorer page and was in shock to see how bad my blog looked. It did not make me happy. Everyone should switch their computers too Firefox. It's amazing and much more user friendly! Do it! You will not regret it! And never use Internet Explorer EVER again!!!!!!

4 comments:

Paula and Eddie said...

you know...they probably are different formats. i think because you did your blog on firefox, it came out all funky on explorer...but maybe that may happen when you view an explorer-created blog on firefox... i've never had mine turn out crappy unless it was my own doing in creating the blog,which i just go back and fix. just thought i'd mention that.

Brent Leavitt said...

Hmm, as a web designer, I thoroughly do not appreciate IE either. I will not dwell on the point too much. But Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, take your pick, these are all viable web browsers. Unfortunately, until Mircosoft completely looses it's market share for web browsers (which is now below 50%) we'll still need IE for some applications that are otherwise incompatible.

My sympathies are with you, Olivia.

Katy B. said...

You have a blog?! Oh my goodness! Now I can see what's up with your fam. Where can I see that movie "nonsense" you were in? Looks interesting.....:)

Olivia* said...

The only place to see Nonsense is currently at our house. It was in a couple film festivals but that's about it. It was mostly for experience and some exposure. Rusty has submitted a different film for this years festivals and is editing a short called skip and working on pre-production for a claymation/stop motion.