Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Insomniacs Anonymous

For the last two weeks my insomnia has hit hard. I thought I had a good handle on it but for some strange reason it has decided to come back with a vengeance! No use trying to lay in bed and wait 4 hours to fall asleep and yet I feel so guilty when I actually stay up because I do NOTHING productive. Back in Elementary, High School and College I at least accomplished something during my long nights of no sleep but now they have a thing called facebook in which I just play the same stupid game over and over and over and over again. Pretty pointless.

So if this happens again, and I'm sure it will, I will try to actually do what I said I was going to do and get caught up on all of my blogs. And trust me, there are a lot. I guess it's a good thing I don't have too many followers that way I don't bore too many people to death. For those who do read this, thanks.
Here are a few fun Cartoons that hit close to home.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Ha ha! I like the last one! I too struggle with that dang insomnia. We'll have to chat at 3 am sometime! ;) I think it gets worse with pregnancy, seriosuly! And seriously not fair! Good luck!

Cathy Leavitt said...

I'm sorry I just can't relate. All I have to do is sit down in front of the TV and I'm out like a light. I do like to stay up late and work on things, but the minute I hit the pillow, I'm usually out, and stay that way with the exception of getting up to hit the bathroom. I'm sorry you're having problems with that. The cartoons are great...you can find anything on the internet!