Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nursery Songs.

Brayden loves music. We are singing all the time around this house. While playing, changing diapers, before we go to sleep, in the bath tub. Three of his favorite songs are "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", "Follow the prophet" and "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam." Here are some videos with these songs.


This is Brayden (19 months) and his friend Caden (2yrs old) at the park, March 5, 2009, doing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". Brayden kind gets stuck on just his knees, and then they decided to jump around a scream a bunch. They are boys. What do you expect.



At my friends bridal shower, March 15, 2009, he found a doll and decided to rock the doll and sing to her. He wanted to sing "Follow the Prophet" to her. (Which means he just babbles and says 'Prophet') He is just so cute!



This is the only video I have caught of him singing "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam" , March 17, 2009. It just seems whenever I pull the camera out he clams up. He's not really too into it in the beginning but he's still cute, just ignore my singing ;)

No comments: